- Warning on Labour energy price plan
Labour leader Ed Miliband's plans for a 20-month freeze on energy prices have been sharply criticised by the head of an international economic watchdog.
- Energy bills 'worry half of Britons'
- Search for a cheaper deal now
- For sale: Britain's 40% stake in Eurostar
The Government will sell its stake in Eurostar as part of a plan to privatise £20 billion of financial and corporate assets by 2020
- RBS 'sorry' after shoppers left high and dry
Customers forced to abandon trolleys full of food or left unable to pay for dinner as a technical glitch hits one of the busiest shopping days of the year
- Miliband's price freeze plans slated
- James Caan blogs about business apps
- E.ON: we will hike prices in January
- House prices to rise in coming years
- Autumn Statement: what it means for you
- £375bn infrastructure plan detailed
- RBS hit by card glitch on 'Cyber Monday'
- Energy firms to pass on savings
- UK companies who are still making things
- Quiz: see if you could save at Christmas
Department stores saw the first rise in sales for nearly a year last month as early festive shopping sparked hopes of a rebound for the sector, accordi... More Department stores saw the first rise in sales for nearly a year last month as early festive shopping sparked hopes of a rebound for the sector, according to new figures.
Date 18 hrs ago, Duration 0:44, Views 114
Which measure in the autumn statement will help you most?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Planned rise in rail fares to be reduced
- Increase in university places
- Cancellation of 2p fuel duty rise
- Cap on business rates
- Tax breaks for married couples
- Free school meals for infant school children
- Loans to "unblock" housebuilding in some cities