- For sale: Britain's 40% stake in Eurostar
The Government will sell its stake in Eurostar as part of a plan to privatise £20 billion of financial and corporate assets by 2020
- RBS 'sorry' after shoppers left high and dry
Customers forced to abandon trolleys full of food or left unable to pay for dinner as a technical glitch hits one of the busiest shopping days of the year
- Autumn Statement: news and features
- Energy bill cap tops wish list to Osborne
- £375bn infrastructure plan detailed
- RBS hit by card glitch on 'Cyber Monday'
- Energy firms to pass on savings
- Autumn Statement: need to know
- UK companies who are still making things
- Do you need to go to university?
- Quiz: see if you could save at Christmas
- Government urges energy price freeze
Tesco's recovery plans in the UK received a setback today as the supermarket chain reported a fresh dip in quarterly sales.
Date 22 hrs ago, Duration 1:35, Views 603
How much do you trust George Osborne to run the UK economy?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I trust him a lot
- I trust him a little
- I am slightly distrustful
- 64 %I don't trust him at all