- Co-op group confirms record £2.5bn loss
- Pay rises outstrip 1.6% inflation
- Tesco announces 6% fall in profit
- Album download rings up £2,600 bill
- House sales at six-year high
- IMF: UK economy to grow by 2.9%
- Spending concerns remain despite growth
- Energy complaints rise by 224%
- Cameron in tax pledge to voters
- Cable warns of housing bubble
Tesco boss Philip Clarke insisted he is staying put after Britain's biggest supermarket revealed a second year in a row of falling profits and a deepen... More Tesco boss Philip Clarke insisted he is staying put after Britain's biggest supermarket revealed a second year in a row of falling profits and a deepening deterioration in UK sales.
Date 20 hrs ago, Duration 1:18, Views 319
Do you agree with the government giving pensioners an estimate of when they might die to help them manage their finances?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes - any financial advice that could help pensioners is welcome
- No - it's unnecessary interference from the government