- For sale: Britain's 40% stake in Eurostar
The Government will sell its stake in Eurostar as part of a plan to privatise £20 billion of financial and corporate assets by 2020
- RBS 'sorry' after shoppers left high and dry
Customers forced to abandon trolleys full of food or left unable to pay for dinner as a technical glitch hits one of the busiest shopping days of the year
- Autumn Statement: what it means for you
- £375bn infrastructure plan detailed
- RBS hit by card glitch on 'Cyber Monday'
- Energy firms to pass on savings
- UK companies who are still making things
- Do you need to go to university?
- Quiz: see if you could save at Christmas
- Government urges energy price freeze
- Retailers promising early Christmas bonanza
- End of month money saving offers
Tesco's recovery plans in the UK received a setback today as the supermarket chain reported a fresh dip in quarterly sales.
Date 04/12/13, Duration 1:35, Views 1057
Which measure in the autumn statement will help you most?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Planned rise in rail fares to be reduced
- Increase in university places
- Cancellation of 2p fuel duty rise
- Cap on business rates
- Tax breaks for married couples
- Free school meals for infant school children
- Loans to "unblock" housebuilding in some cities