A nationwide surge in anti-Muslim sentiment has swept social media
2. Macclesfield, Cheshire – down 3.74%
Macclesfield residents have seen no break in the property collapse that began in 2007. Prices have fallen nearly £8,700 in the last six months, making it officially the second worst performing property market in Britain.
find us on facebook
latest money videos
While Royal Mail showed an increase in yearly profits Marks and Spencer saw profits fall agaisnt last year's figures.
Date 21/05/13, Duration 1:51, Views 576
Would you like to receive offers from retailers – such as discount vouchers or sale previews - from your current account provider?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes - I'd like to receive any offers that could save me money
- Yes - but only if they were tailored specifically to my spending habits
- No - I already know where to look for vouchers and discounts
- 66 %No - I don't want to be contacted by my bank about anything other than my account