The new Capital One Aspire World card offers cashback up to 1.25% and no fee for overseas spending.
A look at the amazing homes on offer in exotic locations.
With the eurozone still in turmoil, many Brits are busy buying euros with an eye to purchasing hugely discounted properties on the continent.
"With all the uncertainty in the eurozone, we are seeing an increase in the number of buyers looking to buy outside of Europe," says Sarah Norman from www.aplaceinthesun.com.
"The good news is there are currently some great bargains to be found in more exotic locations such as Asia, the Caribbean and South America."
Here we pick out 10 eye-catching homes in more exotic locations - all of which come with an affordable price tag.
related stories on msn
Now trying to get rid of my place in South Africa on the southern coast, ( Jeffeys Bay) Billabong surf area) anyone interested?? 4 bedrooms 3 garages a very large property (600 sq mtrs), asking price is RI.300,000 rand. (Look at the exchage rate?) and I have tennants in it at present paying a fair monthly rent!!
more on msn money
msn money poll
Which of these financial mistakes have you made most often?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Accidentally giving wrong information on a credit application
- Forgetting to make a repayment on time
- Making multiple credit applications in a short space of time
- Not checking your credit report before applying for new credit
- Not staying within your agreed credit limits
- Taking on too much credit that you’ve then found hard to manage
- Forgetting to sever financial links with a previous partner
- Not having enough of a credit record