Life insurance is already one of the most affordable forms of cover, but there are ways to cut the cost of your premium still further.
12) Cutbrawn, St Winnow, Lost Withiel, Cornwall
This part of the country, close to the Fowey river, is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
related stories on msn
Can someone tell me where in Cornwall Lost Withiel (pages 34 & 35) is I can't seen to find it !!!!!!!!!!
It is Lostwithiel all one word you planks! God help us if this is the standard of English now
latest money videos
Political capital is a major perk of running China's state-owned enterprises, so top bosses need not fret over reports of looming pay cuts, says Breakingviews' John Foley.
Date 49 mins ago, Duration 2:05, Views 0
more on msn money
msn money poll
New research has found that families are spending an average of £180 on back-to-school supplies for their kids. Does this tally with your experience?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, that sounds about right to me
- Yes, but I think school supplies are getting more expensive every year
- No, the cost of new uniforms, stationery and sports kit takes us well past the £200 mark
- No, I wouldn’t spend anything like that amount on the little horrors!