Have a nose around some of the most weird and wonderful houses currently available on the UK market
Rollover as jackpot goes unclaimed
Saturday's estimated Lotto jackpot will be more than six million pounds
Saturday's estimated jackpot will be a £6.2 million rollover after there were no winners in the mid-week draw, National Lottery operator Camelot has said.
The winning numbers were 03, 11, 23, 28, 30 and 48. The bonus number was 29.
Set of balls eight and draw machine Guinevere were used.
Five ticket-holders matched five numbers plus the bonus to take home £113,339 while 406 won £872 for five numbers.
A total of 20,468 matched four numbers to claim £38 each, while 342,725 won £10 for matching three numbers.
Nobody won the top prize of £130,000 in the Lotto HotPicks draw.
In the Thunderball draw, the winning numbers were 01, 04, 13, 15 and 21. The Thunderball number was 10.
No-one scooped the £500,000 top prize.
related stories on msn
more on msn money
msn money poll
Which of these financial mistakes have you made most often?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Accidentally giving wrong information on a credit application
- Forgetting to make a repayment on time
- Making multiple credit applications in a short space of time
- Not checking your credit report before applying for new credit
- Not staying within your agreed credit limits
- Taking on too much credit that you’ve then found hard to manage
- Forgetting to sever financial links with a previous partner
- Not having enough of a credit record